2019 CANADIAN INSURANCE CONFERENCE SURVEY DRAW OFFICIAL RULES
The 2019 Canadian Insurance Conference (CRC) Survey Draw ("Draw") is offered to all conference attendees by the CRC Council (P.O. Box 374, Don Mills, ON M3C 2S7). It will be held on Tuesday, May 1, 2019 at 4:00pm EST and will include the names of all April 11, 2019 CRC conference attendees that have provided as an answer, their full name and contact information in their 2019 CRC Post Meeting survey. Only those who agreed to provide their name will be entered.
CMG Marketing Inc., P.O. Box 374, Don Mills, ON M3C 2S7
AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES
By participating in the Draw, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the independent contest administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Draw. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein, as determined in the sole discretion of the administrators.
- To be eligible, April 11, 2019 CRC attendees must complete the 2019 CRC Post Meeting, online post conference survey and have been a paid or authorized attendee for the April 11, 2019 CRC conference.
- The survey will be sent via email to the individual email address provided by the registering conference delegate, during initial 2019 CRC April 11, 2019 conference registration.
- The survey link will also be made available on www.crconline.ca
- The attendee must provide their full name and contact information at the end of their survey answers, and opt-in to being included in the draw. They must fully submit the survey by 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2019 to qualify.
- Odds of winning one of two Grand Prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received through completion of the online survey. Only one prize per eligible entrant.
- Eligible entrants’ names will be reconciled based on their survey responses, which requires the opt-in of and inclusion of the attendee’s name and email address as well as succeful submission of the survey. The CRC is not responsible for any technical difficulties that occur while completing the survey.
- The draw will be conducted on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 4:00pm EST
- The attendee’s name that has been drawn will reached by email and/or phone by the independent contest administrator
- The attendee must be reached and respond back within five (5) business days of the random draw
- If a draw qualifier cannot be contacted within those five (5) business days, a replacement draw will be held on Monday, May 7, 2019 at 4:00pm EST, to determine any new qualifying attendee.
- There will be two prizes awarded, one for each qualifying entrant, and to two different 2018 April 19, 2018 CRC Attendees. Only one prize can be awarded, per eligible entrant.
- One of two Amazon Echo (2nd Generation) Speakers will be provided to each attendee that is drawn.
- Valued at $130.00 CDN per speaker.
- This prize is subject to change based on availability of the product and the discretion of the draw administrators.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for the cash value.